Answered

Symfonisk not finding my wifi while configurating accessory on Ios. Help!

• 15 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone. I am trying to setup my Symfonisk using the Sonos app. When setting up the app ask me to go to the IOS accessory settings to connect my Symfonisk with my wifi. While I click on the black button I get a window saying ‘searching information about your network’ ‘looking for my network name’. Suddenly I get a list of all the networks in my building, but mine is not on the list. Wich I find very strange because every other device that needs wifi can find my network, even my iPhone which I am using to setup the symfonisk. Does anyone have a solution?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 15 August 2022, 22:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Your iPhone should already be connected to your WiFi network, that’s probably why you were likely not seeing your own network in your iPhone WiFi network list.

Check your iPhone iOS settings and ensure you have Bluetooth & location services enabled and that you have allowed the Sonos App to use your iPhone microphone and allowed the Sonos App to access your local network in its iOS Privacy settings…

Also see this link:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/5060