Surround Sound mounts

• 28 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey all! 

I’m wanting to remove some clutter and am thinking about mounting my one SL’s to the wall. I was curious if anyone had tinkered with some of the mounts. Ive been seeing people say really good things about the Flexon. I love the Sonos mounts due to the design and magnetic ball on the back. However the sanus mounts look for appealing as well. Anyone got any experience with one or both or all three?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ImGoodAsWell, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I don’t have any experience with the wall mounts myself, however I’ll give this thread a quick bump, and hopefully some members of the community will be able to share their own experiences :)

Hi @ImGoodAsWell, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I don’t have any experience with the wall mounts myself, however I’ll give this thread a quick bump, and hopefully some members of the community will be able to share their own experiences :)

Much appreciated! This convo took longer to get a reply than my other one but I did end up ordering the flexons and extendable tv mount for arc yesterday. I will let everyone know how they hold up when they come in. 

I’ve used Flexsons in the past, and was extremely pleased with them. I have zero experience Sanus  or Sonos mounts.