Question

How do sign into Sonos with another Account?

• 22 February 2020
  • 1 reply

When I try to sign in it has another users Account info in the settings area.  I changed my password already but it continues to show the other users account and I can’t use my credentials.  Please help. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

@jeffreylotwalters Welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for bringing your question(s) to us here. You mentioned that you have already reset your Sonos account password. Please use the steps in this link to manage your Sonos account and swap the ownership to your Sonos email/password.

I would first recommend that you confirm all of your Sonos products are powered up and that you see them all in the rooms tab in the Sonos app before doing the account swap. This will ensure all of your products swap to your email/password when done.

Please let me know if you have any other questions along with the results of the account swap.