The Sonos Roam is indeed a very unreliable product and I’m fed up playing games from Sonos blaming the networks

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

35 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I hope  you really have the courage and willingness to help us and not yell at us to fix our networks, someone kindly comes to ask for help, you scold us and claim us for everything as if we were technicians. This is not fair.
Espero que de verdad tengan el valor y la dispocición de ayudar y no de gritarnos que arreglemos nuestras redes, uno viene amablemente a pedir ayuda y nos regañan y nos reclaman por todo como si nosotros fuéramos técnicos. Esto noo se vale  

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Well, it was nice while it lasted.
  @Jgatie, no no. I’ll ask you to go away and delete your post; I’m very mad at you.  Your rude attitude really went too far. 
You go away 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I’m tired of playing games from you. You better read the comunity code of conduct  and respect me 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

What is it with you guys? I can’t get stuck with an unrreliable product, at leas you help me to fix my network 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Did you “diagnose my issue with the Sonos Tech Support and apply the necessary changes to my network”?

Thats a simple question, and the answer can only be “yes” or “no”. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

First of all, I’m tired of playing games from Sonos blaming the networks. Seriously, this is driving me nuts. 

Second, I can’t even play podcast with Google Assistant using Google Podcasts, and Tech support is just giving mi outdated information, they tell me that Google Podcasts through Google Assistant isn’t available for Sonos when there is not excuse about not being able to play them, and the Spotify integration on Sonos is quite unreliable. 

Why can’t I listen to whatever I want, whenever I want, and without a single audio interruption? A single podcast can’t be played, a single playlist without any audio interruptions can’t be played; I mean, what kind of speaker is this? I just don’t get it. I want something reliable, something that works entirely errors free 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Did you “diagnose my issue with the Sonos Tech Support and apply the necessary changes to my network”?

No

Why not, if you really want to try and get your speaker working?

I should've bet the under.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

What is it with you guys? I can’t get stuck with an unrreliable product, at leas you help me to fix my network 

A few posts ago you were going to work with Sonos: you said, “Hi,  @Corry; Thanks a lot for your   kind and detailed help, I really appreciate it. I’m going a diagnose my issue with the Sonos Tech Support and apply the necessary changes to my network, as the replacement units don’t seem to be the culprit.  Kind regards and have a good one”

How did that go? Why are you repeating yourself with these moans again? Did you work with the Sonos guys? 
😪🤔

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Thanks for not helping me at all, seriously. I’ve asked for help very nicely to fix my Roam but this is what I get, everyone had yelled at me to fix my network, I’ve been told that I’m a troll,  and many disrespectful comments; I deserve respect. It’s not fair, stop treating me like this, I’m not a troll and this is really getting out of hand. 
I’ll return my Roam, I’ll have to talk to the consumer’s defense to get it returned, I deserve  great and reliable products, not expensive and defective paperweights.
It’s not fair; It’s, not, fair