Skip to main content

Can anyone explain to me how to switch on my Sonos move . It’s cut out and won’t pair back up . 

If you’re referring to ‘powering on’ the Sonos Move, then one easy option is to return it to its (hopefully working) charger-loop linked to a power supply and it should power up… if not, try a USB-C PD certified power adapter. See below:

The power adapter must be USB PD (Power Delivery). For 45W operation the PD source must put out either 20V/2.25A (or higher current) or 15V/3A (or higher current).

For 36W operation the PD source must put out 12V/3A or 15V/2.4A and charging speed is reduced if listening to audio at the same time. Anything less than 36W will not power, or charge Move.

That sounds very complicated- I’m just trying to get it switched on and playing the playlist I got on it . I think you might be referring to something more complicated than I’m looking at - thanks anyway. 

That sounds very complicated- I’m just trying to get it switched on and playing the playlist I got on it . I think you might be referring to something more complicated than I’m looking at - thanks anyway. 

It’s just providing the different ways the Move can be powered. Is the charger loop that is supplied with the Move not working then?

Can anyone explain to me how to switch on my Sonos move . It’s cut out and won’t pair back up . 

Have you tried the Power button, per the guide: https://www.sonos.com/en-us/guides/move