Answered

Sonos Roam random hiccups on Bluetooth

• 12 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I bought the Sonos Roam SL recently, and use it with bluetooth. But every 2/3 songs, like 6/7 minutes, the music suddenly stop playing for like a second, then restarts. And it repeats every time, it’s not a random non reproductible issue.

I’ve already resetted it, my app and my software is up to date.

Can you help me ? Thanks a lot

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 12 July 2023, 12:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @eloiblt, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Dropouts and interruptions on Bluetooth happen due to the same issues as on Wi-Fi. I would recommend following our support article for reducing wireless interference to see if that helps. I would also recommend rebooting your phone and connecting via Bluetooth to test if you still experience the dropouts.

If the above doesn’t help, as you’re able to reproduce this issue, it would be best to submit a diagnostics after this issue occurs and reach out to our support team.

I hope this information helps!

Hi Jamie, thanks for answering. 

I’ve had this problem outside, even when no wifi where accessible. I don’t know what to do. This doesn’t seem huge, but for the price it’s very disappointing...

Hello,

Seems to get the same problem with my Sonos Roam SL + 2*Ikea Symfonisk connected to my Philips 50PUS7906/12 SMART TV through Bluetooth (using the Roam SL as bridge).

So this is not an isolate problem.

I think it can easily be reproduced by Sonos employees.

For when a correction?

Best regards.

Christophe.