Sonos Roam battery Died after 1 year of minimal use:((((

• 11 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I own 10 sonos models all new generations and this is by far the worst product I’ve ever purchased from any electronics company. Battery is dead after 13 months of purchase. WTF sonos!! You offer no options to replace faulty batteries and warranty isn’t covered after 1 year. I’ve had a Bose sounding Bluetooth speaker for  over 6 years and that’s still going strong. In my opinion; When it comes to product quality for the roam; well what can I say other than this has been the biggest company disappointment for me and I would never, and I’ll repeat; I would NEVER buy a Bluetooth speaker again from Sonos. Ever!!! This product really sucks.  I assume the SL roam Will have the same issue in the long run. Therefore,  I would never risk spending my hard working money on buying another even if I was offered  a 50% off from the company. That says a lot!  Buyer beware; this is a common issues and I would pass on this speaker if you’re considering it as a purchase. Everyone should report this purchase to the better business bureau; I see a Class law action suit in the works! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Turbo7791, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear that your Roam’s battery is dead, as you know the warranty is a fixed one year and there isn’t anything I can do for you. However, I would recommend you reach out to our support team. I’ve had a look in the system and I don’t see any cases under your email regarding this.

There may be a chance our team can get your Roam working again but if it truly is dead then they will discuss replacement options with you.

I hope this helps!