Skip to main content

I've solved all my problems with Sonis by taking a simple an unexpected step, buying Bose. I always like Bose and Sonos and found Sonos cloud integration better when launched, so we have invested heavily, as the design is also good, minimalist.  Unfortunately many just didn't work, and after many hours fiddling, again, I dug up annold Bose Soundlink mini... lo and behold!!!!! Since then I bought 3 new BOSE Soundlink products and the sound is great but most of all...they ALL WORK.... whereas now our Sonos Roam devices make a lovely little 🍊 orange light when you plug in a USB charger, but I don't have much use for a tiny orange light on a big black box or a puzzle involving buttons....  and don't want to spend anymore time holding down button sequences or reading troubleshooting guides so for me the solution is simple - GO BOSE ! Believe me, the time you are about to waste trying to fix these things isn't worth it, park it as a bad idea, this firm can't last much longer... like Intel and Olivetti they've failed to keep up ... andnif you haven't tried Apple Silicon yet, then do so...the battery life benefits alone are amazing.  I wonder what the target market for Sonos nownis, if I were heading the firm I'd slash prices, simplify product line, boost interoperability and sell through high volume value channels like Amazon, also targeting Asia and India and South America markets where the name might still carry some Kudos , brand dilution yes, but does any premium customer in the West still want this brand, apart from those who put form over function that they just want the logo somewhere in their living room 😉 from a silent little light... that won't integrate well with Amazon.... or spotify... 

Be the first to reply!