Skip to main content

sonos roam

• 10 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Since purchasing the roam I am unable to have as part of the system when I open up the app it’s pot luck as to what I see, sometimes main system (works fine) other times just the roam (works fine) but I can never seem to have the whole system I have paid for. Is this a Sonos fault or a design either way becoming extremely frustrated at having to re a sign system

each time I want to listen to music 

can this be rectified or am I best scrapping Sonos and getting a different system 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Markglenclark,

The issues you’re describing here are certainly not to be expected, nor a design decision. It sounds like something on your network isn’t behaving the way it should. Our customer care team will be able to take a look at your system with you, and help figure out what the issue might be. I suggest getting in touch with them via phone or live chat to help get to the bottom of this.

It sounds like the Roam was set up as a new system/household. It would indeed be pot luck which system the controller finds at startup.

The Roam needs to be factory reset.

The controller app should be reset and added back to the existing system.

Then the Roam should be re-added to the existing system.