Answered

SONOS MOVE WON'T CHARGE OR TURN ON

• 22 September 2023
  • 4 replies

I've owned this unit roughly 18 - 24 months (one of a pair). I turned it on today after sitting unused for 2-3 weeks.

When I first plug the charging cable in I get a rapid blinking red light followed by solid orange light that remains lit. 

Sonos S2 said the 'battery was depleted'. Is this a battery issue?

Should I get the replacement kit or is it now just a $400 hunk of junk?

Thanks for any advice.

icon

Best answer by buzz 22 September 2023, 02:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Also....I get a white status light at initial plug in for less than a couple of seconds then disappears.

Also....I get a white status light at initial plug in for less than a couple of seconds then disappears.

The following support document link provides information about both the Status LED and Battery LED light colours seen on a Sonos product…

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/sonos-led-lights

First, I recommend removing the battery for a few seconds or more. If this does not improve the situation, swap batteries as a diagnostic. Refrain from Factory Reset without further consult.

Thanks guys. Buzz, I'll try your suggestion and keep my fingers crossed. Thanks again!