Answered

Sonos Move Bluetooth Fails to Connect

• 6 February 2024
  • 2 replies

My Sonos Move fails to connect to a Bluetooth device (Epson projector). It will find the projector but fail to connect every time. I have a Bose Bluetooth speaker that successfully connects every time so I can rule out the projector as the problem. Suggestions?  This is frustrating and I'm contemplating returning this speaker. 

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 6 February 2024, 15:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Strawberry-mochi, welcome to Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting your Epson projector to your Sonos Move via Bluetooth.

First thing I would recommend trying is to reboot your Sonos Move and projector. See Reboot Sonos products.

Can you try connecting the Sonos Move to a different device via Bluetooth for testing purposes, like your phone or a tablet?

If the above didn’t help, I’d suggest contacting our Support Team for some live troubleshooting, as they have tools at their disposal to provide you with advice and information specific to your system and what it reports.

I have already gone through the troubleshooting steps mentioned. Waiting to schedule troubleshooting with a level two technician. This seems to be a known issue but I have yet to see this resolved.