Answered

Roam not turning on

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

That’s surprising. As an update. Called Sonos tech support. They had me try a couple of things including charging with the supplied cord and Sonos box from the Qi charger. Didn’t work. Called back the next morning had to send a picture and boom, new one sent and old one returned. Less than a week. Couldn’t have been happier with the service. Maybe call them and they will do the same.

I’ve called, e mailed and done the whole chat thing. I have a roam that doesn’t work and Sonos are a company who frankly don’t care once they have your cash. Useless product and the worst customer service I have ever experienced. 

Hi @High-Fi J 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Not to worry - it sounds like we just need to give the Roam a reboot.

Please remove the Roam from any charger connection and hold the Power button for 12 seconds. Thanks.

I would worry. I have the same problem on two roams. They haven’t worked for four weeks now and Sonos support don’t give a damn. They have said they will not refund me despite the overwhelming evidence that this product is incredibly poor quality and not fit for purpose. This is a company with no moral compass at all.