Question

Roam not registering after facory reset

• 10 May 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I did a factory reset on my roam as the new app didn’t find it.

After the reset when I try to connect it to my system it is on my product list but it says not registered so I can only use in Bluetooth mode at the minute.

i have tried rebooting phone and router but still no joy. I have also tried rebooting the roam holding the power button for 15 secs

9 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue.  My Sonos 1 pair is appearing in the iPhone app and fully operational.

The Roam is appearing in the app but will not register.  Was working perfectly till the iPhone app update.  

Tried resets, reboots, deletes, re-adds.  Same non-register issue.  

Mark.  

I am having the same issue.  I run the setup on my Roam SL and when I get to the registration portion it fails everytime.  

Exactly the same issue here with Sonos Roam - Is there any solution?

Exactly same issue here. Arc’s and Era 100 speakers all fine. Just the Roam which seems to have constant network issues. 

Now I can’t use it at all though 

Same with my roam

Same issue. Rest of my system is fine but can’t connect to roam. Hoping for a solution soon!

This morning I was able to get it to work, I had to reset the application and re-login and try the process again.

Userlevel 1

dnhowell:      Thanks for the info….  I was able to add the roam to my iPhone app.  In doing so, it’s also showing up on Sonos App for the Mac.   I had done all this before - but this time it’s working.  

I signed off the app on the iphone.  Rebooted the phone. Rebooted/erased the roam - holding the power and play/pause.

I signed into (name/password) the app on the iPhone.   It told me to connect the roam to power.  First two tries I got an explanation point and failure.  But on the third time it connected and registered.  Then I had to add Alexa and Sonos voice.    

Seems to be fully working.     Mark    

thanks

signing out of sonos app,

restarting phone,

factory resetting roams,

starting sonos app and signing into sonos account allowed me to connect the roams back to not system