Answered

pls help me with setup

• 21 February 2023
  • 1 reply

I can't get my move to connect to wifi or Bluetooth any more 

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 22 February 2023, 10:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Somecoolkid, welcome to the Sonos Community!

What is the colour of the Move’s LED status light? It should be either solid white or solid blue, as these colours mean the Move is online and connected to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth respectively. If the status LED is a different colour, does anything change when you press the join button on the back of the Move?

Make sure the Move and your controller are on the same Wi-Fi. You should also reboot the Move and Router by powering them off for 30 seconds, then back on. Check the Sonos app to see if you’re receiving an Unable to connect to Sonos message. If you are, tap on ‘Let’s fix it’ and follow the steps in the app. 

The Move can only remember the last six devices it was paired with via Bluetooth. If you have paired it to more devices, or have performed a factory reset, you’ll need to pair the Move with Bluetooth again to connect in this way.

If the above doesn’t resolve the issue, would you let me know if anything has changed in your network or setup, such as a new router, or if the Move has been Factory Reset? 

I hope this helps!