Answered

Paired Moves + Sonos Connect Driving Polk Atrium 6 on the Patio

• 4 June 2021
  • 4 replies

I’ve got L+R Sonos Moves (MOVES) and a pair of Polk Atrium 6s that are connected to a Sonos CONNECT (PATIO).  When I play music, I group them all together and they sound great.  However, I have to set the volume level of PATIO 33% - 50% higher than the MOVES so I can approximate balance between the four.  Is there anything else I can do to achieve greater and better parity between the four?  

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 5 June 2021, 02:16

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

If you want the volume level sliders to be more even, you could adjust the Volume Limit of the Moves in the Sonos app.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

There’s a piece of information missing in your configuration - the Connect by itself isn’t amplified.  Is it a Connect, or Connect:Amp?  If it’s a Connect, what amp are you using to drive the speakers?

I was assuming those Polk Atrium speakers were self powered (active)? Since the OP didn’t provide a link, I didn’t go look them up. But you may be right. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I doublechecked, and they’re passive.