Skip to main content

New Roams Deplete Their Batteries! (Yay!)

Pretty funny, I’m trying to dictate this as I’m waiting for the Sonos music to stop playing. (I hit the pause button, but, of course, nothing’s happening). Ironic because I have only one, late model, fully updated router in my house. Oh, well.

the current issue is that I have a brand new pair of roams, and I left them unplugged, and this morning one had 74%, and the other was fully depleted. True, the depleted one was plugged in for less time. I own many devices, however, of course, not my cell phone, that do not deplete their batteries, they simply shut down when they’re not used for a period of time.

That would be great. I guess maybe when Sonos support and software programming becomes a bit more robust, “things will fall into place.”

The previous pair I had ordered and realized they were going to wrong address, and I submitted a correction pursuant to your fancy system within two minutes of the order, but, of course, that was too late, and you just shipped it there and there was nothing I could do.

PS – nothing I could do on my phone would stop the music from playing. I turned off and on the Wi-Fi on my phone, again my router is new, Verizon FiOS, recently rebooted, closed the Sonos app, reopened it, and it said there’s no music in the queue and it wouldn’t update. So finally, I of course pressed the button on the speaker, but, this is all just so completely ridiculous. It’s too bad your speakers sound really good in general.

Keep up the great work! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.