Answered

Move Portable speaker stuck in Blue Tooth per the Sonos app but speaker light is white but won't play

• 25 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Speaker ash been working fine and came into shop and one speaker would not work. We have done everything SONOS app recommends. App shows speaker in Blue Tooth mode but we have pressed the button on speaker and top light is white but will not connect to play and SONOS will not recognize WIFI for the speaker. I have 2 Move speakers and the other one is fine.

We have reset and turned of the router multiple times,  turned the speaker off for a period and powered back up, we have changed the speaker form Blue Tooth to WIFI and back a few times. The white light and sound come on but the Sonos App still shows the speaker is bluetooth and will not play.

Moderator edit: Combined posts

icon

Best answer by BlueRidgeMike 3 March 2023, 14:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @BlueRidgeMike 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

What happens if you tell the device the Move is connecting to to disconnect from the Move? Assuming it is connecting to something, that is.

If that’s not an option, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

I found advice in the community. Power down unit.  Hold the power button down for 60 seconds until light flashes red then hold the connect button down until it flashes green, then hit WIFI  and wait it connected and works now.