Answered

move goes missing from app

• 10 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Why does my move keep disappearing off my app ? Also have to factory re set to bring it back.

My move also drops in & out of music.

It's not moved when this happens. 

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 12 September 2023, 13:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Ausfly, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Without any information on your system, it’s hard to tell what it might be. So I and other community members can help, can you describe your home network for us? Such as; the make and model of your router, if you have any additional access points or networking equipment, and if your network meets our system requirements.

If you have any unsupported devices outlined in the article above, try temporarily removing them from your network by powering them off (if possible) and checking if you can connect to your Move.

Going forward, I would highly advise against Factory Resetting your Move unless requested. Doing so will delete valuable diagnostics information from the Move, preventing us from resolving the issue.

I hope this helps!

Hello Jamie.

Thank you for the reply.

My modem is a 

Telstra smart modem.

Model Cobra XH

Regards Martin. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Ausfly,

There’s nothing on my end that would say that router isn’t supported, so I would suggest you make sure your phone is running the latest OS, the Sonos app is up to date, and make sure the Sonos app permissions are set correctly.

if you do that and you’re still seeing speakers missing from the app, I recommend you reach out to our support team for further assistance, as they have the necessary tools to help you troubleshoot this issue.

Hello Jamie.

Thank you.

Regards Martin.