Answered

move 2 flashing red battery led

• 8 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I am holiday with my very new Move 2 and it is now just sitting there with a flashing red led.

it was working fine on my home system And also worked fine for 2 days on holiday with me streaming Bluetooth from a Sony mp3 player. Now it is just dead. It won’t reset and is completely unresponsive whether it is on the charger or not. I have read through the forums and every suggestion either doesn’t work or is not applicable.  

icon

Best answer by SingleTrack 8 January 2024, 18:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Then I’d suggest that you call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Ok. I had hardly the product until I took it on holiday.  
so that it fitted into its oem case better I decided not to take the mains adapter and use an iPad one instead.  Little did I know that the Sonos adapter is a full 45watts and my iPad Pro adapter a mere 20w. 
the charge loop simply will not work with the lower wattage.   I have managed to get it working fine again by plugging straight in thankfully.