Skip to main content
Answered

move 2 and S1 app

• 29 May 2024
  • 3 replies

I would like to purchase the Move 2.

I’ve been told that I cannot downgrade the Move 2 to S1 app. I have a working and fantastic sounding audio setup with no need to update the ZP100 that drive my main audio setups. 

is this correct ?

my current setup is 2 X ZP100 , Play 1 and  Beam. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

The Move 2 is only compatible with the S2 app. You can have both apps running on your network to control different versions of speakers if you must have the Move.

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/sonos-app-version-compatibility

Userlevel 1
Badge

Downgrade not possible at the moment and SONOS refuses not only to give a term for solution but also to go back to the previous working system. Tip: Yamaha has great stuff too.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Downgrade not possible at the moment and SONOS refuses not only to give a term for solution but also to go back to the previous working system. Tip: Yamaha has great stuff too.

Did you do any research for the question? The Move 2 is only compatible with the S2 app and it cannot be downgraded to work with S1. @Micky_1 states that he has a working system, so there is no need to make suggestions for equipment from another company.