Answered

Cannot turn Roam on

• 29 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, my Roam has been working fine for the past few days, but I cannot seem to turn it on anymore. I’m using an Apple 20W USB-C charging brick to charge, but all that seems to happen is when I plug it in, the orange light glows for 10 seconds and then it fades away. Following the reset process doesn’t seem to do anything either. Any ideas as to what my problem might be?

icon

Best answer by sipper 29 April 2021, 16:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

The light is supposed to turn amber for about 10 seconds and turn off when you are charging the Roam. Try keeping it plugged in for about 15 minutes to let it charge and then try to turn on the speaker again.

The light is supposed to turn amber for about 10 seconds and turn off when you are charging the Roam. Try keeping it plugged in for about 15 minutes to let it charge and then try to turn on the speaker again.

Unfortunately I have tried such a thing, it hasn't seemed to work.

Alright, support was able to walk me through and fix my issue. Apparently it was completely off and I needed to hold the power button for an extended amount of time (5 seconds 🙃) to boot it back up, which I swear I had tried previously, but I guess not.

FYI Doing so showed the Orange light glowing for a few seconds, then it fades and the white light starts blinking until it becomes solid.