Bluetooth on Roam

• 21 April 2021
  • 54 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

54 replies

Userlevel 7

I’ve connected the roam at home, works fine.

So can I now take the roam to work and use it via Bluetooth? 

its showing I’m connected at work but I can’t select any music from my library!!

In the setting menu, my email is clouded so I can’t open it.

Yes, you can take the Roam anywhere and use it as a Bluetooth speaker. You can’t play music from the Sonos app when you are not connected to the Wi-Fi network your Sonos system is connected to. Try to play music or audio from another app.

Badge +17

its showing I’m connected at work but I can’t select any music from my library!!

Answered in your other thread :slight_smile:

Cant connect, only getting a white colour appearing, Roam not showing up as a device in Android when next to it

Oh and the App is useless BTW bit will keep product if can Bluetooth it !

If the light is white that means the Roam is in WiFi mode. Take a look at this article that describes how to switch your Roam to Bluetooth mode.

Userlevel 7

Cant connect, only getting a white colour appearing, Roam not showing up as a device in Android when next to it

Oh and the App is useless BTW bit will keep product if can Bluetooth it !

Have you set up the Roam on your Wi-Fi using the Sonos S2 app first?