Skip to main content
Question

App won't return to menu

• 20 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a Sonos move and connecting it has always been an issue. But I will just keep doing things like rebooting router, deleting the app, resetting and setting back up the network, etc. and eventually it seems to work. Definitely not a “Move” which is what I needed. This last time, though, it finally started connecting and I will get the message that it’s connected and it’s solid white on the speaker as it should be. But the app itself will not return to the menu so that I can play music. It just keeps saying it can find a system on the wifi and to join the system. I’ve tried to access help, the last time sitting for over 60 minutes on hold only to be told that the steps I’ve taken repeatedly are the only fixes they have. The issue is the app. Is there a magic way to get the app to return to the page where I can play music?
(I have a play five and a play one and I kept them on the older system and the older app. I can play those)

1 reply

OK, I have been trying for days and saw there was an update today and managed to get it to work. I'm afraid to take it off Wi-Fi and use Bluetooth though but at least it's working at the moment.