Skip to main content

Where is the link to the AMA session today

Does anyone have the link to the ask me anything session today at 11am PT?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

34 replies

Badge

The details state once they go live link will be sent.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m also looking for the link

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

text from sign-up

”AMA

Sonos App Redesign AMA

Thanks for signing up! Remember to catch the AMA live in the “Events at Sonos” group!

We will update the event with the link to the AMA once it goes live!”

https://en.community.sonos.com/groups/events-at-sonos-229141

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

The details state once they go live link will be sent.

Where will the details be sent?  To us by email or some other way?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

:-P

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

The first part of the link will be available in June, followed by the rest of the link in July.   Enjoy the new courageous link sharing experience.

Yea, pretty courageous indeed.  I haven’t attended an AMA in the past, so not sure when and where we will get the link to attend.  I guess they are hiding so they can say no one showed up to the AMA, so everything must be fine with the app update.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’m trying to work out what is happening. Just cycling through pages hoping something changes!

Userlevel 2

very confusing process how to join the discussion!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

someone  playing hide and seek?

Userlevel 1

Still no link to the event available? Maybe they don't dare to face the questions of the users. 

i cannot join……

Userlevel 1
Badge

All the web pages and links just loop back, I suspect this is not going to occur.  Frustrated beyond belief at this point.  No invite to the actual event, no link to even just audit the event.

Userlevel 3

All the web pages and links just loop back, I suspect this is not going to occur.  Frustrated beyond belief at this point.  No invite to the actual event, no link to even just audit the event.

If this doesn’t occur, this is definitely not a good look for them.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I just keep going in a loop - it’s kinda hilarious how unclear it is how to even join this event and the fact that it’s so late to start.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Where is that f---ing session ???? They are so stupid...

Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse 🤣😭

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I just keep going in a loop - it’s kinda hilarious how unclear it is how to even join this event.

Maybe you join the event by adding it to a queue in the new app. Oh, hang on, ah ….😀

I'm floundering try to get into the live AMA

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

looks like they are chickening out 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

The page opened postings, no introductions, no moderation, just users pouring in with questions to the void.

20 minutes in and no response from SONOS. nada.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Are they actually answering any questions. I don’t understand what the point of calling an AMA is if you aren’t going to answer any questions. I accept there is a lot of hostility and that is difficult to dela with, but they could at least answer some of the legitimate questions. Are there plans for a rollback? How should users with technical issues approach things given the long support times? Should we expect daily hotfix releases etc.
Would love to hear but so far its just people asking questions and getting angrier as no one responds. I feel some sympathy as I’ve messed up some software releases in my time (we had like 1000 users though so not quite the same scale) but sometimes you just have to front up and address legitimate questions as best you can. Totally agree no one should face abuse masquerading as a question, but if you call an event you need to show up

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

It’s so disrespectful to start so late (if it’s even starting at all).

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

No clear link?? No conference by Sonos? They are so stupid….no apologies ???

Badge

I’m using my time waiting here to roll back to version 16.1

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

what about the courage……