Skip to main content
Question

play artist top tracks

• 12 May 2024
  • 9 replies

Hi all

hope you can help.  Since the new Sonos app update ( May’24) I seem to have lost the ability to play all  “top tracks” from an artist search. (Tidal)   The Sonos App does not now create a que of the songs it will only play one and you have to manually select your next choice rather than it play all the top tracks one after the other ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You are correct. It’s broken. 

Same. 

Userlevel 1

I ve contacted Sonos about this.  There are some missing functions in the new app and these will be rectified in the next few days 

This is a really poor piece is UI design.  Everyone in my house really dislikes this new app design.  It has several important features missing and it was much easier to use before. 

Userlevel 1

I agree I don’t think it’s a step forward at all 🙃

I whish I didnt invest in Sonos at all. There has been all sorts of annoying issues during the years a now this disaster!!!!

Same. 
completely agree, this is a backward step for Sonos. 
very disappointing. 
bulletproof ease of use was their bedrock for years. 
they have screwed that right up by trying to over complicate and become more trendy/social platform. 

It is still not working... It is very annoying, really disappointed 

Lots of strange UI flows in the new version. Behaviours that might be obvious to someones that has lived and breathed the new version while  developing it, but to a new user are hidden or counter intuitive. 

Play top tracks for an artist is broken in deezer too on sonos so looks like the broke it for all streaming platforms. Why you’d go in to top tracks and play just one song…. Well you wouldn’t 🤦‍♂️it’s basically a useless feature without adding them all to the playlist. 

The new app is also considerably slower for each screen to load in which makes the experience even poorer. I’ve been a user of sonos for prob 15 years and this is definitely a step in the wrong direction.