Skip to main content

New app

• 10 May 2024
  • 5 replies

What is going on with Sonos? The new app is awful. No queue or alarm facility. How can this huge company think this is a good idea. Wish I hadn’t updated it now unless I’m missing something. Sonos please sort it out. Ruining the Sonos experience. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Exactly the same sentiment.. no facility to set up alarms on the new app (IOS) 👎👎👎

Also, no ability to see volume numbers - it’s so critical for me!!

Agreed - it`s absolutely shocking.  I`d been thinking of getting some more Sonos but am now thinking the exact opposite...

Also no way to shut off existing alarms if on holiday and no longer need the M-F alarm! Or if schedule changes. Can’t edit it, cancel, change the time or shut it off completely. 
Unbelievable oversight. Hope you bring the alarm back. 

This update took me all the  way from huge fan telling everyone  I know about how great Sonos is, to Sonos skeptic…  I  find the new  software to be a terrible user experience… the one thing I always  trusted Sonos for was the fantastic user experience!