Question

Just ordered a PlayBar, what's the first movie/song I should play on it...

• 12 October 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6
What will impress me the most ??
I know on the advert they say money by pink Floyd sounds amazing with all the coins floating around you...
What would you recommend ??

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I would recommend not expecting to hear coins floating around you for one thing. It may be possible to achieve that, if you have a full surround setup and you're feeding a proper 5.1 signal to the Playbar but stereo on just a Playbar isn't going to give the same effect I wouldn't have thought.
Userlevel 1
Badge +6
Are you saying the man from the advert lied ?! Ha, surely there would be some kind of virtual surround sound going on with the speakers pushing to the sides ? I have two play ones for the back if the PlayBar isn't as effective by itself though
Just tried it. I couldn't hear the sound of coins floating around me, but I did think I detected the sound of banknotes fluttering towards Sonos HQ.
Userlevel 1
Badge +6
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=nf4h0vyF6Xc

At 1.06 !!! Maybe he posts on here too, why would he lie ha, when i get home tonight and set it up I'm gonna be so disappointed aren't I now