Skip to main content
Question

Customer Service Lacking / How to Talk with Someone? Help?

• 26 July 2024
  • 3 replies

How can I talk with customer service without waiting an hour or more?  Tired of the systems I’ve had for many years not working for the past two months.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

How can I talk with customer service without waiting an hour or more?  Tired of the systems I’ve had for many years not working for the past two months.

In another thread recently someone said there is a “call me back” option? 
Or, tell us your symptoms in more detail than “not working” and maybe a user on this community forum might be able to help you. 

I saw a post recently that suggested the ‘call me back’ option had been turned off in some locations, due, I think, to an inability to get back to people in a timely manner (as a guess). And I wonder if all call centers had that option to begin with. 

Badge +1

In another thread recently someone said there is a “call me back” option? 
Or, tell us your symptoms in more detail than “not working” and maybe a user on this community forum might be able to help you. 

I have not had the “call me back” option in the past.  Perhaps I’ll try calling again on Monday and see if that’s an option.  Regarding my “not working”, just look at the hundreds (thousands?) of others who have posted in the past few months.  Short, short version:  I have three different house systems in two different houses comprised of 1’s, 3’s, 5’s, Moves, Eras, subs and soundbars.  I have reset systems, factory reset speakers, reset modems and routers, deleted and reinstalled the app in various combinations a few dozen times in the past few months only to have a system work correctly a few times, then return to problems (speakers not working, some playing prior music which isn’t visible on the app, speakers not visible in the app, error messages in the app, etc.) the next day.  I removed my soundbars from the systems entirely and they now work with the TV’s but are no longer visible in the app (as I deleted them, but at least they work with the TV’s).  By the way, I have some background in tech - at least more than enough to work through connectivity/router/modem/wifi/mesh/devices, so I’m pretty sure it’s not me (or the others out there).  Now we’ll see if can I find and purchase alternative products before Sonos gets their products fixed.