I have been struggling with Sonos for a while now.
- First they stop supporting some of my old gear. Ok, we’ve moved on.
- Then Tunin stops relaying foreign radio stations. That is pretty bad, I hear sonos say “It’s not our fault”; well sonos, my contract is with you, not tunein
- Then came sonos radio, it doesn’t give me anything I didn’t have before - I was hoping it would fix above, but no, it doesn’t :(
- Alight, so I add my radio stations manually. and there is the cherry on the cake:
- I have to spend time finding the URL(s), putting them into Sonos - This is irritating: my cousin call me from France last week: “in 5 minutes, list to “France Info” - “No can do (not on sonos anyway), it’ll take me more that 5 minutes to find that url”
- When you manually add a station, it goes into “Tunin stations” - no idea why, this is beyond me, but I can just about live with this and add them to my sonos - An extra stop, ok.
- And then, I get adverts. what would appear to be Tunein adverts, on manually added stations that are ad free, also the tunin jingle: the “boom” chord!!!
Now, I have been a customer for over 10 years, spent 1,000’s on sonos products, have loved it pretty much all the way, but what has gone wrong at Sonos lately? Have they lost control?
This is not even funny.
@Sonos, I think you ought to fix this. I am not a happy bunny.