Sonos app and Spotify issues makes sonos app sucks.

• 2 April 2021
  • 1 reply

When I do a song search while on the Sonos app with Spotify,  I will get only a few results and most of the time not the song I am looking for. When I do the same search directly on the Spotify app, I always get many more options and actually will find the exact song.  This is the reason I am saying Sonos App SUCKS.  After paying big price for the Sonos device, in my mind, this situation should not be happening.  (And please do not respond you need to subscribe to Sonos Radio...)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

@cofSFO  - In that case, just use the Spotify app. Part of what you get for your ‘big price’ is the choice.

The way the search works for Spotify in the Sonos app depends largely on how Spotify has implemented it in the Sonos API.  The search behaviour varies for different services.  But as i say, you can just use the Spotify app if you are happy with that.