Answered

Playlists

• 17 February 2020
  • 13 replies

When I try and play my playlists i am getting a message saying “your Last fm login information was invalid”. I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. Help please.

icon

Best answer by Sebastien D. 18 February 2020, 21:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Greetings,

What music streaming services are you using when you get the error message? Submitting a diagnostic through the Sonos app provides us with a snapshot of your system so we can help identify what is causing your issue.  Then, please reply back the diagnostic confirmation number so I can take a closer look at the issue.

The diagnostic number is 1523808181.

I have an old Spotify account and now Spotify Premium. I did add Amazon Music but did not want to upgrade to “Unlimited” so I have removed this now.

Thank you for trying to help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

No problem at all. Try removing your Spotify account from Sonos. Next, log out of your Spotify app and log back in. Return to the Sonos app to add your Spotify account back in as well.

Let me know if the issue still persists after trying theses steps.

OK this seems to be working now.

Thanks again.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

No problem at all. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

My playlists dissappeared!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @titoalvarado760.

Thanks for reaching out, I’d be glad to help.

When issues like this spring up, the more information we can gather will help us resolve the problem. 

What music service(s) you are experiencing this issue with?

Was there any change made on the network recently, or power outages?

Kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number.

I'd start by reviewing your system as well as the status of the devices, it will also help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

Hi @titoalvarado760.

Thanks for reaching out, I’d be glad to help.

When issues like this spring up, the more information we can gather will help us resolve the problem. 

What music service(s) you are experiencing this issue with?

Was there any change made on the network recently, or power outages?

Kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number.

I'd start by reviewing your system as well as the status of the devices, it will also help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

I used to use Apple Music + Spotify. I had a problem with my router and what I did was to call my provider and they changed my router and I had to set them with the new network. diagnostic 1071101942 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @titoalvarado760.

Thanks for your response and for your effort in submitting the diagnostic.

Upon checking the diagnostic report, I’m not seeing Apple Music listed in the music services you added in Sonos.

Kindly try to add it, and this article will show you how to add a music service to Sonos. To see which music services are available in your region, see our music services on Sonos' article. If you are experiencing the issue on other music services, I suggest removing and adding it back using the Sonos app.

If the above advice was followed and the issue persists, please submit a new diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number so I can check further and see if there’s anything else causing this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.

I already connected my spotify can you please help me covering my playlists????

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @titoalvarado760.

Thanks for your response and update.

Is this specific only on the Spotify playlist? Have you tried to test other music services and see if you can access the playlist?

Generally, what you are getting within the Sonos app is provided by the music service itself.

Try to re-authorize the Spotify account using the Sonos app under services then submit a new diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number so I can check further and see if there’s anything else causing this issue.

Let us know how it goes, we’re always here to help.

I had several playlists made on my sonos app. Those are the ones I don't see anymore.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @titoalvarado760.

Thanks for your response and update.

Upon checking on the diagnostic report, the system detected that your Sonos system running on the WiFi is experiencing poor wireless conditions.

Commonly, these conditions could be caused by wireless interference due to wireless congestion, but we are not yet certain if this is also the reason why the playlists disappeared. This article will help you reduce wireless interference around your Sonos products.

• If I may ask, was there a factory reset made on the speaker(s)?
  • Can you access the playlists using the native application of the music service?

Your Sonos Playlists can be found in the My Sonos tab in a section labeled Playlists. Scroll to the left or right to browse through your playlists or tap the Playlist's title to see the full list.

If the above advice was followed and the issue persists, it would be best to reach out to Sonos Support so we can take a closer look at this and continue working with you in real-time to expedite the process. I suggest our phone team for they have more resources available on their system for advanced troubleshooting, and the tools our agents can use would be very useful in this case, there can be an advantage if they need to remote into the controller to see what's going on.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know, we’re always here to help.