Answered

Long-press to rearrange content

• 17 April 2021
  • 3 replies

This has been asked before, but the answers haven’t addressed the confusion - so here goes:

In the app, click My Sonos->Edit. 

The message on screen says “Long press to rearrange content.”

Bearing in mind that long-pressing does *not* allow me to rearrange content, what exactly does that message mean?

Supplementary question: By default, stations in My Sonos are listed alphabetically. This does not correspond with how people normally select stations. The names of my favourite stations do not start with “A”. Yes, could rename them but that is a pretty inelegant solution. How about a new feature … perhaps something like “long-press to rearrange content”? Crazy idea?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 17 April 2021, 15:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

You can long press and rearrange the items (Recently Played, Playlists, Songs) on the Edit My Sonos screen.

Bearing in mind that long-pressing does *not* allow me to rearrange content, what exactly does that message mean?

It means long-press, then drag to rearrange content.

You can long press and rearrange the items (Recently Played, Playlists, Songs) on the Edit My Sonos screen.

Got it. I know I’m not the only person who’d like to be able to rearrange stations.