Answered

cant upload apple music

• 17 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Having trouble uploading Apple Music to sonos

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 18 October 2021, 18:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Not sure I understand. You don’t upload music to Sonos, you upload it to Apple. Sonos receives the command from you to connect to the Apple service and access your songs.

Thanks for your response. As you can probably surmise not very tech savvy!! Having problems trying to connect to Apple Music. Keep getting message we had difficulty try again. Thanks again. 

Ah, perhaps you’re using an Android to attempt to connect? The more details you provide, the easier it is to point you in the right direction.

Right now, as indicated in several threads, there’s a bug with connecting an Apple account to Sonos using the Android client. You may want to try a desktop client, or if you can wrangle access to one, an iOS client. Or, just wait until Sonos fixes the issue, but I’m not sure I have any inkling as to how long that might be. Could be tomorrow, could be weeks, they don’t release timing information about upcoming fixes/updates to us in the public.