Apple music playlist not syncing on IOS devices after updating

• 25 November 2020
  • 5 replies

My Apple music playlist not syncing on IOS devices after updating.  On Sonos, I can go into Music Library/songs and see that the new songs are there, but they are not in the playlist. In other words, in my Apple music, I have added Song A into Playlist X. When I update my Sonos, I can see Song A, but it is not in Playlist X.

macOS Catalina v10.15.7

iPad Air 12.4.9

Sonos update is current.

Please help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @suesea, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to know about this issue on your Apple Music Playlist which is not being updated, Kindly check this article about Imported Music Library on Sonos for some troubleshooting steps. and this article about Updating Music Library on Sonos. if these won’t work since this issue is for Apple music library playlists. then, we’ll have this further checked.

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Thank you, but i had already tried the troubleshooting steps and they did not work. My playlist is still not updating. What else can I do??

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @suesea, thanks for the update. So that we can take a look at the current status of the Sonos system and the Music Library, I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Keep me in the know with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Diagnostic confirmation number: 1579599139

Now what??

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @suesea, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, upon checking, I cannot see anything that may trigger the playlists not to update on your Apple Music, we’ll take this further. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They will request remote access with your device controller where you have the Sonos App to check on this issue. 

Let me know your thoughts on the advice above.
We're here to answer any further questions you have.