Why do I feel I have just wasted £1500

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Badge

To the use of the word “waste” in the title thread: In many parts of the world there is a Sonos full and no questions asked refund policy. Are you not in any of those parts?

You tell me.

How? Why would or should I?!:-))

To the use of the word “waste” in the title thread: In many parts of the world there is a Sonos full and no questions asked refund policy. Are you not in any of those parts?

You tell me.

You’re in the UK. You have a return option.

It does seem a shame though, as Sonos is not at fault here. As previously noted, the Arc plays audio when it receives it. Delays introduced by third party kit are not its responsibility.

Workarounds to mitigate those upstream delays have been offered.

You’re in the UK. You have a return option.

It does seem a shame though, as Sonos is not as fault here. As previously noted, the Arc plays audio when it receives it. Delays introduced by third party kit are not its responsibility.

Workarounds to mitigate those upstream delays have been offered.

Indeed.  I didn’t think I was ‘debating’.  I thought I was explaining and making practical suggestions to at least partially solve the problems the OP was experiencing.