Update 14.12 has ruined my sub bass and overall sound

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

I have contacted Sonos Support, there is an known issue that the Sub Mini suddenly stops produce  bass. This software issue of the Sub Mini that needs to be fixed. The workaround is to reset the sub mini to factory default. Is no issue of 14.18. 

greetings,

Roy

Badge

Great experience with this update. Two One SL in stereo with the Sub Mini sounds great and so balanced after trueplay. Details and soundstage just perfect. 👍👍👍

Badge

Having a similar issue here. I just upgraded from a Beam Gen 1 to the Arc, bonded to a Sub Gen 2.  The bass is CONSIDERABLY lower and less punchy when bonded with the Arc.  I even switched back to the Beam to see if it was just my perception, and sure enough the punchy bass returned!  

I called Sonos and they had me run Trueplay, but this has not helped.  Does anyone think this may be related to a recent update?  

I can’t believe I’m the only one that has experienced this when upgrading from the Beam to Arc?