Skip to main content

Saw some neg feedback on here from a few years ago (2019) but looks like Thenos is the only ones that make a true in-the-wall flush mount for my Sonos One & Play:1 speakers so I decided to try only one of their PlayBoxes for our master bathroom and see…

The live-chat rep and person that emailed me back n forth with my questions was very responsive, super patient and very accommodating. Seems they are all based here in the US and said that the have recently made some company changes and built a new website, also they updated the in-wall PlayBox model so that it works for both residential and commercial installs - I plan on ordering more for our restaurant that we own (will get the black ones though).

Master Bath Install:

Hi

Interesting concept. Thanks for sharing (although it’s walking the line very closely to an advertisement which violates Community policy) 🤔

I had viewed them before while researching for a Community member who was looking for the very same concept for Sonos Era 100. It would be nice if Thenos were to move forward with a design for the Era 100. Maybe the angled tweeters of the Era 100 doesn’t lend itself to such an enclosure. As it stands now the market for such a mount will eventually stagnate (IMHO); if Thenos can’t adapt to the Sonos new offerings. 

Well I tried to post this as a “Conversation” and not a question  but messed up and the Sonos system won’t allow you to change/edit that.

I didn't ask them about future models but would want one for my Sonos Beam too!