Skip to main content
Question

System down after new update

• 13 May 2024
  • 0 replies

After this update I am no longer able to use my arc SL with my tv, and it has unpaired my era 100 rear speakers along with sub. I have tried about everything under the sun to get my surround sound system back up and running but after 4 hours today I still have no luck. The best I’ve been able to do is get my 2 era 100s set up with my sub gen 3 as a stereo but can’t got the whole system to work with sound bars, rear speakers, and sub.  Working on getting arc SL set up still but won’t work with tv, won’t register to my account after factory reset, and won’t connect with other speakers in system. I have tried factory resetting it a handful of times along with wifi and my phone but it still won’t register to my account and now won’t play on the tv properly. If anyone knows how to get my arc sl “registered” after factory reset let me know, it shouldn’t be a problem but with new app it just won’t work for me. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.