Skip to main content
Answered

sustituir dos sonos one por sonos five en surround

• 8 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hola , actualmente tengo un equipo de cine sonos formado por una sonos arc , un sub (2 gen) y dos sonos one (1 gen) . Estoy pensando en sustituir los dos sonos one traseros por dos sonos five y me gustaría saber , ¿ merece la pena ? Notaré la diferencia? Yo sé que en cine posiblemente no , pero quiero saber si para escuchar música , dando más protagonismo a los traseros mejorará el sonido de escucha . Muchas gracias 

Moderator Note: Translation by Google Translate

Hello, I currently have a Sonos cinema equipment made up of a Sonos arc, a sub (2 gen) and two Sonos one (1 gen). I am thinking of replacing the two rear Sonos Ones with two Sonos Fives and I would like to know, is it worth it? Will I notice the difference? I know that possibly not in movies, but I want to know if when listening to music, giving more prominence to the rear will improve the listening sound. Thank you so much

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Cintxo81, welcome to Sonos Community!

Please have a look on the following Support Article: Low audio from surround speakers while listening to music.

You can enable full stereo on your surrounds, by adjusting the following: Settings → System → (Your Home Theater Room) → Surround Audio → Music Playback → Full.

I personally find it a huge difference when listening to music from my Home Theater setup of Sonos Arc, Sonos Sub and two Sonos Ones with that setting enabled.

By me replying here, your thread went to the top of the latest activity list, maybe other Community users with Sonos Fives as surrounds can give you some feedback.

I hope this helps.

Translation by Google Translate:

Hola @Cintxo81, ¡bienvenido a la Comunidad Sonos!

Echa un vistazo al siguiente artículo de soporte: Audio bajo en los altavoces envolventes mientras escuchas música.

Puede habilitar el estéreo completo en su entorno ajustando lo siguiente: Configuración → Sistema → (Su sala de cine en casa) → Audio envolvente → Reproducción de música → Completo.

Personalmente, encuentro una gran diferencia cuando escucho música desde mi configuración de cine en casa de Sonos Arc, Sonos Sub y dos Sonos One con esa configuración habilitada.

Al responder aquí, su hilo pasó a la parte superior de la lista de actividades más recientes, tal vez otros usuarios de la comunidad con Sonos Fives como entorno puedan brindarle algunos comentarios.

Espero que esto ayude.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

If I was going to add a pair of Fives I’d put them at the front of the room as a Stereo Pair for music listening as a new Sonos Room.

Group the Fives and Arc/Sub/Ones to fill the room for parties or background music, with the surrounds in full mode.