Skip to main content

If there is already a solution, please let me know. 

What I would like to accomplish is this:
In my living room, I have a Sonos surround sound system for watching TV and movies, as well as a turntable for when I want to sit down and enjoy some music. The frustrating part is that means I have two redundant systems in my living room, that don’t benefit from each other. 
For Movies and TV I have a Sonos Beam 2, Mini Sub, and two Sonos Ones as surround. Then, to each side of the Mantle I have the Beam sitting on, I have two Sonos Fives so I can plug in my turntable and enjoy vinyl. 
Here’s where the frustration comes in, If I want to add the Sub to the Fives, I have to go into the app and disconnect and reconnect the sub, then do that again the next time I want to turn on the TV. 

It seems logical to me, that Sonos would allow me to add the Sonos Fives as L+R channels, allowing the Beam 2 to focus solely on the center channel dialog, and Atmos signals. This should allow for a greater stereo spectrum, as well as better clarity. It would also allow me to put some vinyl on, and have it just be a stereo signal to the Fives, without having to mess with the app every time. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.