Answered

Sub pulsing at low frequency

• 8 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I play a 40hz pure sine wave through my sub at night to mask low frequency noise from outside. The volume of the sub is on the lowest setting. This has been good but recently it has started to 'pulse' rather than deliver a consistent tone which defeats the purpose of playing it. I removed and reinstalled the sub which seemed to help but even doing that isn't working now. Would anyone know how I can stop this pulsing or why it's happening?

icon

Best answer by James L. 11 February 2022, 10:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Wendyzx6,

While I’m not sure exactly why this is happening, it would be worth submitting a system diagnostic a few minutes after, or during the time when the Sub is “pulsing” and getting in touch with our support team. This will let them check for any connectivity issues or anything else that might be causing these strange sounds.

Badge

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it. I'll definitely do that the next time it happens 👍.

Many thanks again,

Wendy