Skip to main content

Since the 80.03.07 update I no longer have sound coming out from my Sub Mini. I have reset it several times and reconnected it. It connects fine and I can pair with my Arc, but there is no output from it. 

Hi @sjbailey 

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay.

I’m sorry to hear of the issue you are having with getting audio from your Sub Mini.

First, I recommend that you do not do further resets - if it did not work the first time, it was never going to work on any subsequent attempts either. It also creates much more work for you, and there is a slight inherent risk with each reset.

As you have not mentioned it above, please try rebooting the Arc by unplugging it from power for a moment. And, if that doesn’t help, please try removing the Sub Mini from the Arc’s room in the app and adding it back to the Arc one more time, just in case the reboot of the Arc fixed something that is now persisting in the Sub Mini.

If there are any sources of interference near either the Arc or the Sub Mini, please move them to at least 1m away. This includes each device - they may interfere with each other if too close. Please check our Reducing wireless interference help page for guidance on what might constitute a source of interference. Obviously, this won’t include moving the TV away from Arc, but may include moving Sub Mini away from both Arc and the TV, or moving the router away from all three.

To proceed any further, we really need to know what the Sub Mini and Arc are reporting about the situation. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports, if none of the above advice resolves it for you.

I hope this helps.