Answered

Sub is connected but is not working

• 1 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Sub is connected but is not working. 
Trueplay doesnt complete - cant find one speaker - even though i can see all speakers connected but doesnt work.

Sound does cut in and out.

966315147 is the diagnostics number.

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 3 April 2023, 14:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @K6mrn,

I’ve had a look into your diagnostics and can see that the Living Room Sonos Arc is only SonosNet but has Wi-Fi disabled. This means that it can’t communicate properly with the Sonos devices it is paired with and means the rest of your system isn’t running on SonosNet. I can also see that the surrounds and Sub are operating on 2.4Ghz, when they should be on 5Ghz.

You’ll want to turn Wi-Fi back on to resolve these issues. To do this, go into the Sonos App, then head to Settings → System → Living Room (Arc) → Arc → Enable Wi-Fi. After you’ve done that, I’d suggest a reboot of your Wi-Fi network and your Sonos equipment to have everything re-establish connection.

Once you’ve done that, the Surrounds and Sub should be connected properly and working again. This can also help with the sound cutting in and out, as well as Trueplay not completing.

If you’re still having issues after enabling Wi-Fi, then I’d recommend reaching out to our support team for further troubleshooting assistance. 

I hope this helps!

Badge

thanks i enabled wifi and it is working now.