Skip to main content
Question

Speakers finally back online and now this

• 28 May 2024
  • 4 replies

After days of the app telling me my speakers weren't on the network, they finally have shown back up. But now my Living Room, which is set up as a Home Theater system (Arc, 2 300's, and Sub) will play tv sound alway a through the Arc and sometimes through the 300's and Sub, but always shows the living room as music. Anyone know why this junk app now won't treat that room as a theater like it always has and insists it is looking for music? I'm sooooo sick of this. $3k of speakers in this house and 80% of the time they don't show up on the system since this app update and when they do show up, something major is messed up. Over 5 hours on the phone (half of that on hold) and they want to insist it's my router even though the setup worked mainly fine for years before this update. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Think I have the same issue - Currently on hold so I reconnect my ERA300’s to my ARC for surround sound…. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Chat cannot help - have to ring….

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Think I have the same issue - Currently on hold so I reconnect my ERA300’s to my ARC for surround sound…. 

I get surround sometimes and not others. I have spent to much time in the phone with support and need some time away. Let me know if they give you a fix or give you a clue what is causing this. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Having my Gen 3 Sub connected has been my issue.  The system seems stable if my sub is unplugged.  But now I’m having issues with my remote volume control.  😣