Skip to main content
Question

Speakers finally back online and now this

• 28 May 2024
  • 4 replies

After days of the app telling me my speakers weren't on the network, they finally have shown back up. But now my Living Room, which is set up as a Home Theater system (Arc, 2 300's, and Sub) will play tv sound alway a through the Arc and sometimes through the 300's and Sub, but always shows the living room as music. Anyone know why this junk app now won't treat that room as a theater like it always has and insists it is looking for music? I'm sooooo sick of this. $3k of speakers in this house and 80% of the time they don't show up on the system since this app update and when they do show up, something major is messed up. Over 5 hours on the phone (half of that on hold) and they want to insist it's my router even though the setup worked mainly fine for years before this update. 

Think I have the same issue - Currently on hold so I reconnect my ERA300’s to my ARC for surround sound…. 

Chat cannot help - have to ring….

Think I have the same issue - Currently on hold so I reconnect my ERA300’s to my ARC for surround sound…. 

I get surround sometimes and not others. I have spent to much time in the phone with support and need some time away. Let me know if they give you a fix or give you a clue what is causing this. 

Having my Gen 3 Sub connected has been my issue.  The system seems stable if my sub is unplugged.  But now I’m having issues with my remote volume control.  😣