Skip to main content

I am wondering, what would be the most recomended placement for two(2) gen 3 subwoofers, four(4) era 300 speakers, and the sonos arc. Room is aproximantley 15 x 16.

Obviously,  i put the arc under the tv, on a sound bar holder. i beleive the other most recomended option is 2 era 300 on back wall, left and right. I am just perplexed as to where should my other componensts should go as to not cancel out any frequencies and have the best perfermance.

My general use is for movies and video games, ocasioanl music also upon the cleaning times.

Any help would be awseome. So far on youtube i seen the setup fpr 2 gen 3, but no era 300

You can only use two of the 300s with your surround Room, you can Group the other two in for music but if you try it for a TV source there will be a 75 ms delay that a lot of folks can’t stand.

Sub placement is really dependent on your particular room and the best advice is to try them in multiple locations and go with the ones that sound best to you.

In general placing:

In a corner more bass but less even around the room.

Along a wall, less bass than a corner but often more even across the room.

Next to a doorway, less bass than on a wall, may be uneven across the room.

Under a couch, often surprisingly good.

Maybe a combination of the above?

Personally I’d plug them both into long extension cords (to skip the unplug/replug and reboot wait) and haul them around.