Sound loss

• 18 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi

Had the Arc for a few months now. (Linked to 2019 Sony Bravia) Until recently we were able to get clear sound with tv volume on about 15, but now we have to increase to about 40. 

Have the bass on 6 and treble on 4. (Someone on here suggested these settings) Have also done the Trueplay tuning a few times. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

It might be the output of the TV set that’s been reduced, although I’d be careful about over indexing on specific numbers. 

What I might do is double check that the TV set is up to date on its firmware, then I’d reboot the TV by unplugging it from the wall for 5 minutes, then plugging it back in. You could, at the same time, reboot the Arc by unplugging it during that time period.

You can always submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Badge +2

Many thanks Bruce

V clear and constructive.