Skip to main content

Appears there was an update to the system and now everything is broke.  I managed to reconnect the Playbar back to the TV and get sound but I’m unable to add the Sub to it.. I’ve got the sub connected to the app after many many tries but now its saying I need to register it, I’ve been using this for many many years no issue until now.  I have gone through all the trouble shooting I’ve found online and nothing works..

**update** 

managed to registered the Sub, but now it still will not connect to Playbar

I've had the same problem. All OK for many years, until a system/app update a couple of weeks ago. Now the app only intermittently connects to one speaker, I've tried removing and reinstating the speakers but one is 'unregistered' and the app won't do anything when I press the button to register it. No music will play from any service on any speaker. Absolutely garbage Sonos, sort it out. Oh, and the online help is no help whatsoever. 

Same problem. I get to “push the flashing button” - which is white . And “we didn’t detect a button press”. A 1 hr wait to call in  and NEVER resolved. The Playbar works but I can’t add the old sub. Terrible customer service.