Answered

sonos sub mini+ beam

• 12 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Hola!! Estoy teniendo problemas con mi Sonos Sub Mini. Me aparece que está conectado al sistema, la luz está encendida, el ecualizador ajustado. Pero no suena. Lo compré hace 6 meses y ya no funciona. Puede ser posible esto?

ya lo reinicie, lo desconecte y cuando presiono el icono en la app para que emita sonido, lo lo hace. A alguien le pasó lo mismo?

Hello!! I'm having problems with my Sonos Sub Mini. The light is on, the equalizer is adjusted. But it doesn't sound. I bought it 6 months ago and it no longer works. Can this be possible?

I already restarted it, disconnected it and when I press the icon in the app to make a sound, it does. Someone with the same problem?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 12 February 2024, 03:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

What source are you testing with? 

¿Con qué fuente estás probando?

Está enchufado a la línea de electricidad 220v. El equipo funcionaba bien y desde ayer que ya no

Then I’d suggest you submit a system diagnostic, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Me sucede lo mismo. Ya lo solucionaste? Necesito ayuda también! Espero respyesta, Gracias!!

No, I don’t have a sub mini, which is why I was suggesting you contact Sonos Support via phone, by clicking on the link I provided. 

No, no lo pude solucionar aún… y no tengo solución aún de Sonos!

Me sucede lo mismo. Ya lo solucionaste? Necesito ayuda también! Espero respyesta, Gracias!!

No, aún no pude solucionarlo!