Skip to main content
Question

Sonos Sub Mini

• 6 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello! I recently purchased a Sonos Beam (Gen 2), and Sonos Sub Mini. The Beam works great and I have thoroughly enjoyed it for all of its uses. But the Sub Mini is giving me some issues. 

For background, I am able to connect the Sub Mini to wifi, and I am able to assign it to the Beam in the app. However once it is connected it does not show in the app and it does not provide any bass at all. As in the cones are not moving one bit inside the tunnel. 

I’m not sure what the issue could be. I have tried unplugging it, disconnecting it, resetting the sub to no avail. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Under System Settings (gear icon), if you select the room associated with the Beam, do you see the Sub Mini listed under “Products”? Is WiFi enabled on the both the Beam and Sub Mini in the Sonos app?

I do not see the sub mini in the app. But when I go to click add a sub, it says that one is already connected. 

wifi is enabled on the beam. But since the sub isn’t showing I am not able to control that setting. 

Userlevel 7

Have you tried unplugging the Beam from power for about a minute and rebooting your router and phone?